Seeking an ambitious person interested in pursuing a career within sales and in the music/media industry.
This position starts in Q1 2017 in Hamburg, Germany.
Epidemic Sound was founded in 2009 in Stockholm and with our roots in the TV and music industries, we have a goal to re-shape the music industry on a global scale. Our customers include: broadcasters, production companies, publishers, agencies, brands and other creators that license our music for their productions and in-store environments. Today we have offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Madrid and New York.
The role as Sales Associate consists of identifying and contacting potential customers and selling the right to use our music in their video productions or in-store environments. You will be working closely with a Sales Manager and your performance will be key for Epidemic Sound’s success and expansion in Germany. The job is located in Hamburg and your main geographical focus would be Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
We are looking for someone with experience in sales and who is keen to pursue a career in the music and media industry. A part of the salary will be variable based on performance and there are also future opportunities to have an international career.
- Have a complete technical understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses
- Be able to effectively articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique selling points via phone/email communication , in personal meetings and networking events
- Be able to present a compelling solution, negotiate price and generate trust with prospects and clients, in order to expand our client base
- Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
Desired skills and experience:
- 2-4 years of experience in sales in the the media or retail industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- German as a first language but fluency also in English
- Proficiency in use of technology: Email, CRM, Google Docs, LinkedIn, Office, etc.
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast paced team environment
- Goal-oriented and with a professional persistence
- Passionate about music
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Interest in the media and online industries
- Friendly and outgoing
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company. The job is full-time. We would like you to start as soon as possible.
Please apply by clicking the link below. Any questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!