Seeking an ambitious person interested in pursuing a career within sales and in the music/media industry.
This position starts in Q2 2017 in NYC.
(US work permit required!)
Epidemic Sound was founded in 2009 in Stockholm and with our roots in the TV and music industries, we have a goal to re-shape the music industry on a global scale. Our customers include: broadcasters, production companies, publishers, agencies, brands and other creators that license our music for their productions and in-store environments. Today we have offices in Stockholm, Amsterdam, Madrid and Hamburg and this job is based in our US office in New York City.
This internship is an intensive crash course in music sales and licensing. You will learn all about the music, media, and video production industries and how Epidemic Sound operates at the intersection. You will work with our Sales & Licensing Directors to identify and cultivate leads, and license music to a wide range of video production professionals. After 3 months, and upon successful and consistent achievement of targets, this internship may turn into a permanent Sales Associate positions.
- Have a complete technical understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses
- Be able to effectively articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique selling points via phone or email communication
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold emails and calls, and other lead generation efforts as assigned
- Develop a pipeline of quality business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of all Lead and Prospecting activities in our CRM
- Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience working in sales and a demonstrated ability to hustle
- Excellent organization, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in use of technology: Google Docs, Email, CRM, LinkedIn, Office, ect.
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast paced team environment
- Professional persistence
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Interest in the music and video production industries
- Friendly and outgoing
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Please apply by clicking the link below. Questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!