If you are looking for an international marketing/sales internship in an exciting and fast-growing music company, look no further!
Epidemic Sound is reinventing production music with the first library that offers professional-quality soundtracks cleared of all rights in any country, on any platform and forever! Founded in 2009 by award-winning Swedish music, TV and Internet entrepreneurs, Epidemic Sound is a music concept, with in-house composers and music curators! We work with producers responsible for numerous successful artists and music concepts in the music industry today, who safeguard the quality of our music. And because every track is commissioned, we know everything about the music we offer, so we can always help you find the right track. We’re not a sub-publisher, we’re the sole owners of our music catalogue, making it that much easier to license music! In 2014 we launched in the Netherlands and have since been working with major cable operators, publishers and MCN’s. We also regularly provide music for TV commercials. So you’ve probably already heard our music without realizing it!
We are now looking for an intern to support our marketing and sales activities for our In Store Music segment in the Amsterdam office. You will support in account management, as well as develop your sales skills by acquiring new accounts through both direct sales efforts and marketing initiatives. You will learn a lot about sales in general by attending sales workshops and trainings by company management, make sales calls and attend client meetings, learn to work with a CRM system and plan and execute marketing. We have a young team and regularly spend time outside of the office. As an Epidemic Sound intern, it’s a must to live in or around Amsterdam.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3rd/4th year student within Marketing, Media, Communications, Digital Media, Business, Sales or other related field;
- Experience in sales and/or marketing;
- A social and goal-oriented team-player with a strong will to learn and develop
- Skills such as multitasking, managing information and problem-solving, ability to work across the functions, creativity;
- Intern should be also well-organized, communicative and eager to contribute to team success;
- Fluency in English AND Dutch, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Passion for music and entertainment
- You must have an active student status for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- An EU passport or an EU work permit;
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company. The job is full-time.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!