At Epidemic Sound we set out to challenge the music industry. Our mantra was, be creative and that’s just what we did. Our legal, creative and tech teams all had to start from scratch to build what Epidemic Sound is today: Royalty-free music reimagined. Our carefully curated professional music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Now countless customers around the world rely on our tracks to help them to tell their stories. Our HQ is based in Stockholm where Epidemic Sound was founded in 2009. We're 80 people and growing every week!
We’re looking for an experienced Campaign Project Manager to join the Marketing & Growth team in Stockholm. Most likely you've been working with something similar for a year or two. You're a real people person and you love getting them organised to deliver great campaigns with great results. You're also eager to grow a company from the bottom up and want to make a system that makes each project a success every time.
Your job with us will be to make sure we give our potential customers campaigns that turn them into long lasting customers for years to come.
- Help coordinate and assist the team lead and department with all types of campaigns - from idea to execution to following up on the results thus ensuring the highest quality and output in various campaigns
- Keep internal teams up-to-date on plans & reasoning - make sure you know what you’re doing and why and have the rest of the company up to speed too.
- Campaigns will vary between social campaigns, influencer campaigns, competitions, events, with a focus will be on site-based online campaigns and bigger influencer-driven campaigns.
- Continuous competitor audits - go through our competitor's content, gauge how we can best compete with them.
- Weekly reports on performance of campaigns - evaluate the performance of our campaigns from every aspect.
- Build campaign templates - to make each campaign measurable and so projects can run smoothly.
Skills and experience needed:
- Must be based in Stockholm.
- Fluent in English.
- Self motivator with a go-getter attitude
- Top of the range organisational skills and awesome attention to detail.
- Degree in marketing or related disciplines, or education from creative schools like Hyper Island or Berghs.
- At least 1 year of experience in a related job
- Experience working across online media channels.
Extra plus for:
- A passion for YouTube and online video
- A passion for music
- Language skills, other than English
- Social and strong at networking
- Interest in music and/or TV & film
- Team player
- Analytical mind-set
- A strong will to learn and develop
- Gets excited by a fast-growing business
Are you the one for us? Submit your CV and cover letter in English by 2nd May 2017.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!