At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are scaling our Talent Acquisition practices and are now looking for an experienced Talent Partner to join our team.
How you will make an impact
As a Talent Partner, you will play a leading role in identifying, attracting, and engaging top talent and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
Particularly focusing on recruiting for our Tech and Product departments, you will also contribute towards developing our talent practices as a whole. Your job will include all parts of the recruitment process and being the go-to partner for various hiring managers. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring the best talent out there by networking and ensuring our presence as an attractive employer within the tech and product field.
We offer you a place in a fantastic team in an engaging environment, and, most importantly, an attractive and fun place to work.
More specifically, you will:
- Own the full life cycle recruitment in multiple key areas, specifically within tech and product.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates.
- Build strong partnerships with various stakeholders and be the trusted advisor for the Talent Acquisition area to hiring managers.
- Educate hiring managers and interviewers in competency-based hiring and general hiring principles
- Suggest improvements, design, and develop processes for ensuring high validity and efficiency.
- Work closely together with the Talent team and other departments to make sure we attract and hire the best talent.
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the Talent team.
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice.
Who you are
To succeed and thrive in the role of Talent Partner at Epidemic Sound we believe you have:
- Experience working as an in-house recruiter in a fast-paced, global environment or at an agency with high-level roles, preferably in tech.
- Experience and interest in designing (and continuously iterating on) interview processes for ensuring high validity, identifying bottlenecks, and suggesting improvements for keeping high efficiency.
- Ability to build strong partnerships with Hiring Managers, stakeholders, and the other People-functions, making sure hiring criteria is aligned with business priorities and ensuring teams have what they need to successfully hire and develop the relevant competencies.
- Experience with educating interviewers and hiring managers in competency-based hiring and general hiring principles for reducing bias and increase validity in the hiring decision.
- Ability to demonstrate a clear D&I focus on all aspects of the hiring process.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal and written
As a person, you flourish in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and find the perfect balance between good-enough and perfection. You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build successful working relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.