At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Security Engineer!
As a security engineer, you will form a key part of the Cybersecurity team here at Epidemic Sound. You, along with your team, will help ensure our employees and services are protected from a wide range of online threats. Although we are a global company, this position will be based in our Stockholm office.
Your duties will include:
- Working with teams and individuals to identify, track and fix vulnerabilities/risks in both systems and processes.
- Helping to identify and evaluate new security tools and services.
- Sharing your knowledge through solid documentation, delivering internal tech talks and security awareness training on all levels of technical proficiency.
- Assisting the team conduct security reviews for new and existing business software and services.
- Promoting secure ways of working across all areas of the organisation.
- Assisting with security incidents (including on-call), breaches and training exercises around them.
- Working on a wide range of projects and new initiatives in the team.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate will have experience in some/all of the following areas:
- Security features of the big public cloud providers (Google’s GCP and/or Amazon’s AWS platforms).
- Assisting software engineers with code reviews and highlighting best practices.
- At least one programming or scripting language (Python, Perl, etc)
- Kubernetes, Docker or any other containerization architecture.
- Web application security.
- Social engineering attacks and mitigation (eg. Phishing).
- Identifying vulnerabilities in software, systems and processes.
- Writing technical documentation.
- Compliance, regulatory requirements and security frameworks (GDPR, PCI-DSS, NIST, etc).
- Internal penetration testing.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.