At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Enterprise Sales team in the US.
As Enterprise Account Executive, your main duty is to expand the business of Epidemic Sound through the establishment of new accounts and customers in the market segments assigned by the company.
You will ensure set targets are met and exceeded, as well as represent Epidemic Sound and its values outside of the company.
Within the position the AE shall, inter alia, perform the following duties:
- Identify new clients, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call/mail/visit existing or potential clients;
- Keep management informed by submitting relevant activity and report results in the CRM-tool;
- Monitor competition by gathering market information on pricing of new products etc.
- Work closely with all other departments in order to achieve company goals such as maximizing customer satisfaction, customer knowledge, and product development
The Account Executive role will report to the VP of Enterprise Sales.
Who are you?
You’re passionate about sales and equally passionate about being part of a world-class team. You understand the importance of and take pride in new business acquisition.
You take initiative, have a high level of business acumen, thrive from working in a SaaS environment and enjoy nothing more than building new relationships with prospective customers. Also, you must LOVE music.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- 3+ years prior Sales experience at a senior level selling SaaS solutions with a strong track-record
- Great relationship-building qualities, communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and other typical systems such as Keynote, etc.
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done
- Passionate about helping prospective customers scale up their business through Music, Media and SaaS solutions
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k + Match
- 30 days of Vacation
- 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Wellness Grant
- and more!
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.