At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
In the position of a CDR, the Employee’s main duty is:
- to expand the business of Epidemic Sound, through the establishment of new contacts in the market segments appointed by the company together with Enterprise Account Executives.
- to analyze and research identify, segment and prioritize potential customers and customer groups.
- to create new contacts and business opportunities for the Company's sales team by contacting potential customers.
- to work closely together with the Company's sales team to hand over the relevant customer contacts for further development.
- to cooperate with other departments of the Company and its subsidiaries to ensure the quality of the Company's sales performance and service to the Company's prospective customers.
- to, upon request, handle smaller one-off sales requests.
- to monitor competition by gathering information on pricing of new products as well as industry knowledge, insights and trends.
You’ll be working in a smaller team of CDRs and very closely with our team of Enterprise Account Executives finding and nurturing the best-in-class organisations within broadcasting, publishing, etc. and overall Large Cap businesses.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious person interested in pursuing a career within sales and the music industry.
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience in sales or marketing 1-2 yrs is a requirement (any additional business experience is considered an advantage)
- Above moderate level of business acumen and an interest in business news, current affairs, etc.
- English proficiency
- Experience in Salesforce CRM.
- Team player
- Goal-oriented and ambitious
- Analytical mind-set
- A strong will to learn and develop
- Strong work ethic
- You LOVE music!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.