At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
How you will make an impact
As Head of Product Marketing, you are responsible for the development and direction of the product marketing team at Epidemic Sound.
The responsibility of product marketing ranges across positioning and messaging, establishing or deepening user and product knowledge, target setting and impact measurement etc. It is your role to help refine the scope and establish a world-class product marketing strategy and team.
‘Know the customer. Know the Magic. Connect the two’
Your responsibilities will include:
- Refine the scope of product marketing, together with product and marketing leaders
- Build a world-class product marketing team on the existing foundations
- Become an authority on Epidemic Sound’s products and how to present them
- Execute or (internally) commission competitor and market research so we can play to our strengths
- Participate in developing industry/buyer personas as a foundation to marketing and sales
- Plan and participate in the launch of new products and features
- Develop effective product messaging and strategies based on positioning
- Build relationships with analytics, providing them briefs and filing evaluations
- Measuring product marketing effectiveness and impact, setting team targets
- Act as an evangelist and public spokesperson for the product, internally and externally
- Lead the effort to produce articles, thought leadership, case studies and videos
- Be able to run general product demos and run webinars featuring our solutions
- Be a spokesperson in PR teams about new products
- Drive product marketing campaigns across marketing channels
The Head of Product Marketing will report to the VP of Central Marketing.
Who you are
You are a strategic thinker with a love for analyses as well as clearly written text. You understand the importance of team culture and personal relationships. It is your nature to question things and to create structure and clarity.
Most importantly, you like to move fast and are fascinated by the mission task to soundtrack the world.
It would be music to our ears if you had:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience across
- Product marketing
- Experience in leading teams
- Customer/market research
- Deep understanding of marketing and sales funnels and their impact across customer lifecycles
- Proven success at collaborating with and influencing cross-functional partners at a high level
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills to effectively manage multiple people and projects with tight deadlines
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.