At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Customer Development Representative (CDR) to join our Enterprise Sales team in the US.
The role of Customer Development Representative consists of finding great leads, contacting potential customers and selling the right to use our music. You will learn how to identify potential customers, how to segment and prioritize between them and you will be responsible for the first contact and to convert them from a lead to a concrete business opportunity. From time to time, the role also requires analysis of current customer and user base as well as working with sales management and the other departments to improve and streamline internal processes.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Expanding the business of Epidemic Sound, through the establishment of new contacts in the market segments appointed by the company together with Enterprise Account Executives
- Thorough analysis and research to identify, segment and prioritize potential customers and customer groups
- Create new contacts and business opportunities for the Company's sales team by contacting potential customers
- Work closely with the Company's sales team to hand over the relevant customer contacts for further development
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure the quality of our sales performance and service to our prospective customers
- Upon request, handle smaller one-off sales requests
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing of new products as well as industry knowledge, insights and trends
You’ll be working in a smaller team of CDRs and very closely with our team of Enterprise Account Executives finding and nurturing the best-in-class organizations within broadcasting, publishing, etc. and overall large enterprise businesses.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious person interested in pursuing a career within the sales and music industry.
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience in sales or marketing 1-2 yrs is a requirement (any additional business experience would be an advantage)
- Above moderate level of business acumen and an interest in business news, current affairs, etc.
- English Proficiency
- Experience in Salesforce CRM.
- Team player
- Goal-oriented and ambitious
- Analytical mind-set
- A strong will to learn and develop
- Strong work ethic
- And most importantly, you LOVE music!
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.