Sr Music Sales and Licensing Manager Netherlands
Sales – Amsterdam
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound's music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun, and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a new Sr Music Sales Associate for our Amsterdam office, based in the center, working for the Netherlands . You'll be managing your customer base and taking them through our entire sales cycle, from lead generation to agreement execution.
You will learn all about music, media, and how Epidemic Sound operates at the intersection. You will work with our Customer Development Representative to identify and cultivate leads and license music to a wide range of video production professionals and companies.
Have a complete technical understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses
• Be able to adequately articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique selling points via phone and email communication
• Continually prospect for new customers through cold emails and calls, and other lead generation efforts as assigned
• Develop a pipeline of quality business opportunities
• Maintain accurate records of all lead and prospecting activities in our CRM
• Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
This is a fulltime position based in Amsterdam, you will report to our Managing Director Benelux and France.
What are we looking for?
You must have an unrelenting drive to succeed. Individuals are most successful here if they're extremely curious and persistent, always looking to improve their skills and provide solutions to our customers.
- Professional persistence
- Proficiency in English. Dutch is preferable
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Previous experience in sales (minimum 1yr - maximum 4yrs), and a proven sales track record
- Interest in the music and video production industries
- Friendly and outgoing
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.