Junior Coordinator - Digital Rights Management
Operations & CRM – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
The nature of our business requires us to be great at managing the rights to our music on online platforms like YouTube and Facebook - that’s why we need you! As a Junior Coordinator, you will be working with our YouTube CMS and similar digital rights management tools, and become an expert on all features of our product related to digital rights. Your primary tasks will be to deliver the highest level of digital rights support to all of our customers worldwide while you will learn how to analyze and optimize the workflow of our many screeners.
- Keep records of and whitelist our customers’ content on various online video platforms
- Coordinate and schedule our screening interns
- Review videos containing Epidemic Sound’s music in YouTube’s CMS (Content Management System) Content ID and take action based on Epidemic Sound’s business rules
- Research rights-related issues, such as user disputes, and resolve these through communication with relevant stakeholders
- Upload music reference files in YouTube Content ID and Facebook Rights Manager
- Work with our support service system Zendesk where you’ll provide support in various rights-related inquiries
The position is full-time and you will be reporting to our Digital Rights Manager. As a Junior Coordinator, you will join the Operations & Digital Rights Management Team at HQ in Stockholm.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with excellent administrative skills and a genuine interest in problem solving and organization! You are probably familiar with the online video space in general and YouTube in particular, and maybe you have previous experience within a customer service related area. We don’t require any prior experience, but we believe you have an interest in music and a curiosity about the people, product that will help you eventually master your field.
- Extremely well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage your time efficiently while performing daily tasks in a detailed and accurate way
- Analytical mindset
- Proactive, goal-oriented and service minded with impeccable follow-up and follow-through
- Excellent English and preferably Swedish
- Good understanding of Excel and/or Google Sheets
It would be music to our ears if you have experience from working with an online video platform, music CMS or just if you have a passion for music and YouTube. But most important is having the right attitude and being adaptive to change since we work in a fast-paced environment.
Do you want to join our fantastic team? Send us your application as soon as possible – interviews are held continuously! If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!