At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to join as a founding member of this exciting new team within Compliance. Are you looking to make your mark and help grow a team at a fast-paced company within music/tech? Here's your chance!
How you will make an impact
As a Senior Compliance Manager, you will form a key part of the Cybersecurity team here at Epidemic Sound. You will help us ensure we work in ways that are in line with our compliance and regulatory obligations. Although we are a global company, this position will be based in our Stockholm office.
Your focus areas will include:
- Working with teams and individuals to identify, track and manage compliance and regulatory issues in processes, procedures and systems.
- Liaising with important stakeholders to understand their unique requirements and helping identify pragmatic solutions to challenges.
- Assisting with the approval of new vendors based on their adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Helping to identify and evaluate new tools and services that will be useful in fulfilling our obligations.
- Sharing your knowledge through the creation of solid documentation, delivering internal talks and conducting awareness training, delivered to all levels of technical proficiency.
- Researching and keeping up to date on new requirements from a regulatory and compliance point of view.
- Working with various teams to ensure our GDPR obligations are being met.
- Helping us grow our team in order to take on new challenges.
Who you are
Ideally, you will have experience in some/all of the following areas:
- A good understanding of the cybersecurity industry (You will be working closely with security engineers and will need to understand basic security concepts).
- Solid working knowledge of GDPR, PCI-DSS, NIST, SOX and other regulatory requirements with respect to privacy, compliance and good governance.
- Experience with working in a small team.
- Willingness to help build new processes and procedures.
- Balancing compliance requirements with business risk appetite to help our teams deliver solutions that make practical sense.
- An understanding of basic vendor approval processes.
- Basic knowledge of common financial and legal processes.
- A University degree in Finance, IT or legal, or equivalent work experience.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.