At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Sydney. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a brilliant Graphic Designer/Photographer to join our Creative Design team.
How you will make an impact
As Graphic Designer and Photographer at Epidemic Sound you are a part of the Design Team and will work with talented colleagues within graphic/motion design, content production and filmmaking.
You have an important role in developing concepts and designs for our brand and products. On a daily basis, you will be facing a large variety of projects and work closely together with all other departments and offices. Together with the team, you produce digital and printed content for both internal and external purposes, creating visually stunning photography and innovative art and design concepts.
Your job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support our Channel Owners with Social Media-assets
- Partner with the social team in brainstorming visual ways to bring ideas to life
- Create content like info and quote graphics, gifs, templates, illustrations, photography, etc.
- Work within the Design Team and partner cross-functionally on projects of all sizes
- Immerse yourself in our brand, values and creative guidelines. Ensure consistent application of the brand internally and externally and update our visual toolkit as needed
- Create visual concepts and creative solutions for various brand marketing scenarios in collaboration with our music and content creators, PR, social media, and marketing teams
- Understand and implement a cohesive look and feel across all channels, incl:
- Brand storytelling and social media content
- Design for experiential brand activations
- Lead design projects from beginning to end, brainstorming through execution
- Graphic design and photography concepts for emerging music creators
Who you are
We believe you are a driven team-player with a great passion for graphics and photography. You have an extraordinary eye for detail and the ability to complete multiple tasks within a given time frame. Efficiency is key for you, and you love to take on a challenge or two. If you don’t know how to solve the tasks coming at you, your curiosity and ability to learn new things quickly, usually helps you with finding the answer.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- Relevant education
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- A glowing portfolio
- Solid working experience with graphic design, digital & print
- Experience in studio & on-location photography with knowledge of lighting, retouching and editing
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Great Conceptual skills
- In-depth knowledge within the Adobe Suite,
- Good knowledge in typography, color and layout
- Love music, of course!
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.