AMP - HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music catalogue, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Sydney, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
Together with the AMP-team, you will play a key role in delivering fantastic tools for our colleagues around the globe! We will work hard to amplify the business by challenging the existing processes, building new tools and services built on Salesforce.
Your day to day will be filled with among other things:
- Translating functional requirements into technical implementations
- Writing high-performance, reusable and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
You can expect to:
- Have fun and take a lot of pride in what you and all of Epidemic Sound is doing.
- Build features and services for the rest of the company to interact with.
- Enable data driven decisions by building integrations between our platforms.
- Collaborate with a multinational global team.
- Learn a ton of new things: Be it through hack-days, conferences or tech-talks, we emphasise learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
What are we looking for?
You are a passionate problem solver that can challenge the business while having no problem to transfer business needs into technical solutions. You are eager and open to learn with the ability to connect your role and impact on the larger picture of Epidemic Sounds vision.
It would also be music to our ears if you:
- Have at least 2 years of Salesforce Development experience including Force.com / APEX / VisualForce / API
- Have demonstrated knowledge of the Salesforce.com sales- & service- development environment including but not limited to items such as custom objects, workflows, triggers, VisualForce and SOQL
- Like to be part of the process from discovery to implementation and training of end users
- Are into music in general (either as an artist or fan / listener)
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
If you want a sneak peek of what It's like working here - check this out!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.