At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an LA-based Campaign Manager.
In this role, you will support the Community team with managing ambassador campaigns, their strategic messaging and promotional components for each stage in the user journey. Using insights from our campaign data and applying these as learnings in upcoming campaigns. You will act as a central point for the Community team and our Creator Partnership Managers in regards to campaign management, briefs, deliverables etc in upcoming campaigns.
How you will make an impact
You will help improve the effectiveness and results of our community channel with focus on optimizing the campaigns based on insights from previous strategies. Make it possible to learn from previous campaigns, use learnings in upcoming campaigns and optimize all initiatives based on data, creative testing, user journeys and goal of campaign. Last but least, you will apply brand guidelines in all creative work and campaigns.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Project Lead (brief, team, deliverables, campaign components) of top tier campaigns and projects
- Set and optimize framework and structure of campaign reporting/sharing
- Maintain records and report against all influencer activity (Airtable today, maybe other tool tomorrow)
- “Campaign detail gatekeeper” - manage inventory and organization of all campaign briefs and information, updating of data
- Manage internal tracking system for real time status of campaigns, from brief to live date, through final archiving, ensuring all campaigns are received and tracked
- Working closely with the online creator community in diverse channels, such as YouTube, Podcast, Twitch, Instagram and other
- Establishing and standardizing operational best practices with the team to drive campaign performance and provide frustration-free campaign launches
- Together with campaigns team, responsible for the success in campaigns; reaching our targets in signups, conversions and brand awareness
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred at least 4+ years of project management experience
- Digital or influencer marketing experience (agency experience is a plus!)
- A native user of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Preferred experience in using Airtable or similar project management tool
- Preferred experience in third-party digital marketing and analytics platforms and tools
- Detail oriented and highly organized with a proven track record of supporting multiple projects concurrently with tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute innovative ideas and processes
- Strong marketing instincts, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work well and collaborate with a team
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.