At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an experienced LA-based Influencer & Ambassador Campaign Manager.
In this role, you will support the Community team with strategic guidance in influencer/ ambassador activations; setting the strategic messaging and promotional components for each influencer activation (an activation being a sponsored video by one of our ambassadors/influencers). You will be a central point for working cross functionally with he marketing community teams in regards to campaign management, briefs, deliverables etc in upcoming campaigns.
How you will make an impact
You will help improve the effectiveness and results of our community channel with focus on optimizing the campaigns based on insights from previous strategies. Make it possible to learn from previous campaigns, use learnings in upcoming campaigns and optimize all initiatives based on data, creative testing, user journeys and goal of campaign. Last but least, you will apply brand guidelines in all creative work and campaigns.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Together with the marketing community teams, you are responsible for the success in campaigns; reaching our targets in signups, conversions and brand awareness
- Strategic guidance and support in sponsored activations by our ambassadors
- Review and feedback on all top tier activation briefs coming through
- Provide concrete advice on how to optimize and improve future campaigns
- Project Lead (brief, team, deliverables, campaign components) of top tier campaigns and projects
- Manage internal tracking system for real time status of campaigns, from brief to live date, through final archiving, ensuring all campaigns are received and tracked
- Working closely with the online content creator community in diverse channels, such as YouTube, Podcast, Twitch, Instagram and other
- Establishing and standardizing operational best practices with the team to drive campaign performance and provide frustration-free campaign launches
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred at least 4+ years of project management experience
- Digital or influencer marketing experience (agency experience a plus!)
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k + Match
- 30 days of Vacation
- 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Wellness Grant
- and more!
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at last years celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.