At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a People Partner to join the People & Culture team in Stockholm.
How you will make an impact
As a People Partner you will work closely with managers and colleagues in advising and supporting in people and culture areas. With a focus on leadership you will be responsible for the creation, design, development and execution of all processes related to leadership development, performance, engagement and organisational change through which you will help leaders in building high performing and healthy teams.
In this role you will combine strategic long term work with hands-on execution. You will be partnering closely with key stakeholders in the organization as well as with your colleagues in the wider People & Culture team, in providing counsel to the business and setting long range plans that support our business objectives.
More specifically you will
- Be a senior partner primarily to managers within Europe – driving leadership development, performance, engagement, talent management, and organisational change
- Design and implement people and culture programs and tools to address department needs through close partnering with key stakeholders with a specific focus on leadership
- Create, own and develop Epidemic Sound’s leadership program including training, forums and coaching activities
- Support in developing strong teams through advisory based on a solid understanding of OKRs, long range plan and strategic agenda
- Empower managers and their teams by providing coaching and tools
- Develop a well-founded basis for department recommendations through KPI development and monitoring
- Coordinate initiatives and development between People & Culture and other departments
- Lead, align and evaluate business area people initiatives measured in terms of retention, engagement and eNPS
Who you are
We believe you are a collaborative person with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions. You have a passion for developing strong leadership and helping the business to accomplish and meet objectives through tight partnership and coaching.
We believe you are inviting and promoting constructive feedback and that you have an open and curious mindset, helping to create an inclusive workplace. You understand people and culture, and organizations well enough to instinctively know when and how to engage with other teams and functions in building collaborative processes. You are good at building strong partnerships with your colleagues and you have experience with, and enjoy working in, a cross-functional organization.
- You have held a similar role in fast paced organizations for at least 5+ yrs
- You have specifically worked with leadership and building out relevant programs, processes and frameworks for supporting managers and teams in their development
- You have been a partner to managers in build high performing teams, through supporting in driving performance, engagement, talent management and organizational change
- You have experience in coaching, and supporting managers and individual contributors in areas around people and culture
- A background in organizational development or behavioural science is a plus
- Fluency in English is required
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.