Licensing Manager - Finland
Sales – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
The role of Licensing Manager consists of identifying and contacting potential customers and selling the right to use our music in their video productions. You will be working closely with Head of Licensing Nordics and your performance will be key for Epidemic Sound’s success and expansion in the Nordics. The job is located in Stockholm but your main geographical focus would be Finland, hence this role will require travel.
- Have a complete understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses.
- Effectively articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique selling points via phone/email communication, in personal meetings and networking events.
- Present a compelling offering, negotiate price and generate trust with prospects and clients, to expand our client base.
- Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position.
This full-time position starts in Q3 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with experience in sales and who is keen to pursue a career in the music and media industry. A part of the salary will be variable based on performance, and there are also future opportunities to have an international career. We believe you have 2-4 years of business experience with client interaction - sales experience an advantage. Finnish is your first language but you are also fluent in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast paced team environment.
- Goal-oriented and with a professional persistence.
- Passionate about music.
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset.
- Interest in the media and online industries.
- Friendly and outgoing.
The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
Please apply by clicking the link below. Any questions should be addressed to email@example.com.