Digital Account Manager - Streaming
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound's music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and Instagram, and our music is streamed by million fans around the world on services such as Spotify and Apple Music. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun, and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a for a Digital Account Manager with strong interpersonal and organizational skills to manage our relationships with the digital platforms. Streaming is one of Epidemic’s fastest growing business areas. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with lots of potential to shape our business, this is the position for you.
Your main focus will be to manage day-to-day relationships with digital music streaming platforms to ensure close relationships are maintained. You will pitch and promote our releases to Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Fuga, Deezer, Tidal and similar services. You will work closely with our team of music curators, A&Rs, artists/musicians and the marketing team with the aim of ensuring maximum exposure and impact of our releases.
A few examples of tasks included in the role;
- Prepare pitch-material and updates of our releases for submission to digital music streaming platforms
- Drive strategy pitches, best practice and processes with retail accounts to ensure our repertoire receives maximum promotion and exposure
- Influence the release schedule to ensure optimized pitching routines are established
- Create metrics and case studies around content performance and visibility, impact of marketing initiatives and retail response to music promotion
- Provide best practice for release planning and scheduling
- Communicate streaming, playlisting and digital sales results throughout the organization
- Identify and execute high-revenue music streaming opportunities
- Identify and approach strategic music streaming platforms and negotiate new deals to ensure our catalogue is widely available around the world
This is a full-time position, preferably based at our HQ in Stockholm
or one of our offices in New York or Los Angeles. You'll be reporting
to the Streaming Manager, and we would like you to start as soon as
What are we looking for?
In order for you to thrive and succeed in this role, we believe that you have minimum 2 years of music industry experience, preferably at a record label or digital music service within retail marketing and/or digital account management. You also have strong knowledge of leading digital music platforms (Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Deezer, YouTube etc) and good understanding of sales strategy and how it can be used to strengthen a retail marketing campaign. We want you to have experience of building and maintaining client relationships and have great interpersonal skills. Your written & verbal communication skills in English are excellent.
As a person you are friendly, enthusiastic and results-oriented. You pay excellent attention to details and have strong organizational skills with the ability to initiate and drive improvements. You are great at prioritizing and work effectively under pressure, as well as maintaining a professional manner.
And last but definitely not least – a strong interest in and passion for music! Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. If you have any questions, please contact Streaming Manager, Christian Falk Winland, firstname.lastname@example.org