At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
Are you interested in the data engineering and automation aspects of marketing? Do you also like to deep-dive in advanced algorithms and work with large-budget bidding techniques on a global level? This could be your call!
We're introducing a new team within Marketing Technology, focusing on data-intensive techniques within bidding and ads. This will include working with integrations and processes as well as data flows and data pipelines. You would be the first Data Engineer joining the team, given the freedom to make an impact with great support from your colleagues.
How you will make an impact;
Being a spokesperson for data, you have a collaborative approach and a keen eye for improvements, eager to build something from scratch. As a part of our newly started Marketing Technology Team, you would cooperate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure that we have production stability in a live-marketing function.
At Epidemic Sound your daily life will be filled with exciting missions mainly collaborating with analysts, marketing and other stakeholders across the organization to help our teams better understand their data and apply it in their daily work and decision making by;
- Joining an organization with passionate data engineers, data analysts and software engineers at an early stage of the company's history and one of the first joiners in the team. This is a chance to be part of architecting, designing and building a data analytics platform that scales worldwide.
- Setting up and/or building analytics tools, both through internally developed software and on Google Cloud Platform.
- Working with business stakeholders and designing data models to quantitatively support everything from corporate strategy to user acquisition.
- Acting as a stakeholder and partnering with engineering teams to build the infrastructure and tracking needed.
Who you are;
We think you have a passion for data, analytics, and technology and love an entrepreneurial start-up vibe. You are a fast learner and bring value through your knowledge in data, collaborating in agile teams, and having a curious approach while staying focused on the priorities.
Some of the abilities and skills which will greatly help you with this role are;
- Experience and a proven track record in a similar role perhaps in the marketing domain or in an ads-driven industry
- Experience working with the Google Platform and expertise in Google Analytics
- The ability to focus on automation, making sure the technology behind the ads is working
- Building data flows and data pipelines while being a part of defining and building the technology roadmap
- Programming languages such as Python, Kotlin, Go etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you have questions about the role or if you want to hear more about the opportunity, don't hesitate to say hello!
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.