At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced IT Support Manager to lead our IT Support team. The IT Support Manager will be responsible for driving superior IT Support to our employees through policies, procedures, and setting of goals. You will be up-to-date on industry products and trends, and train staff accordingly.
How you will make an impact
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in an IT Support Manager position, show excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, have great communication skills, and be a role model and mentor to staff. Among other things, your day will be filled with:
- Inspire, lead, shape, and grow a healthy, fun, and high-performing IT Support team.
- Ensuring that all processes used by the IT Support team are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in methodology and technology to increase productivity and quality.
- Drive continuous process improvement to deliver world-class support and employee experience every time
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze data to assess the performance of your team and provide constructive feedback on a consistent basis
This is a full-time position based at our HQ in Stockholm reporting to the Head of IT Operations.
Who you are
To thrive in this role, we believe you are/have:
- You have held a similar role in fast paced organizations for at least 3+ yrs
- The ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team.
- A thorough understanding of the strategic vision for the IT Support and the ability to set the long-term direction of the team.
- A burning interest for people and technical leadership, showing a progression of responsibility through your career.
- The ability to think outside the box and to drive innovation.
- Independent, analytical and structured way of working and thinking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Google Workspace, Slack, and macOS is a plus.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business, and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.