At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an experienced Digital Workplace Manager to digitize our Workplace in line with our IT strategy at Epidemic Sound.
How you will make an impact ;
As our Digital Workplace Manager, you will define, develop, and influence the digital aspects of Epidemic Sound’s workplace to enhance employee experience, engagement, agility, and collaboration. If you possess a visionary mindset to help achieve the digital workplace of the future for all our offices, you might be the one we’re looking for. This is a new role within Epidemic Sound, and you will get the chance to shape it and make a true impact.
You, together with the Workplace & IT teams, will be responsible for creating a unique digital workplace experience for all of our employees worldwide.
More specifically you will;
- Be responsible for the physical workplace, technology, and guidelines that shape the company culture.
- From a strategic perspective develop and maintain a digital workplace vision that aligns with the overarching IT strategy and roadmap.
- Take ownership of all conference rooms from a technical perspective.
- Identify employee needs, provide feasibility reports and design proposals, high level as well as detailed.
- Manage vendor relationships within the Digital Workplace area.
- Take ownership of assigned projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative solutions and functional design within budget and timelines.
- Collaborate with operational counterparts to support and discover opportunities for improvement via automation, process improvements, etc.
Who you are;
To be a great fit for this role we believe you are an initiative-taking problem solver with a strategic mindset and a “big picture” view. Your passion is to fulfill the business needs and developing the Digital Workplace area. You have strong communication skills, with the ability to be influential and motivating. We also believe that you are a self-starter and an excellent team player that is driven by togetherness, simplicity, and common sense. To be able to do so, we believe that you have the following experience;
- Must be well experienced in setting and executing a digital workplace strategy and transformation with a heavy focus on end-user experience, challenging the status quo, leveraging technology trends and industry best practices.
- Experience managing vendor priorities, relationships, and future opportunities.
- Strength in driving projects towards business outcomes and results.
- A plus if you have knowledge of core technology products like Google Workspace, Digital Meeting Services (Teams, Zoom, WebEx, Google, etc.), Slack.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.