At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Digitalisation Manager to join your awesome team!
Digitalisation is one of the teams within AMP (IT), enabling our employees to work with the best in class technology and processes. You will be working closely with the business to understand their needs in order to set systems and processes that help us scale while staying compliant.
This is a role where you’ll be at the center of innovation, helping teams to become the rockstars they deserve to be.
This will include:
- Play an important role in the process of bringing in new tools and systems.
- Ensuring that new systems get proper business impact.
- Manage company-wide initiatives that improve the overall digital experience.
- Have a strong sense of ownership of our system portfolio - are our systems being used properly or are there other systems out there that provide better support to our business?
- Work autonomously in an agile mindset and set roadmaps together with the Director of IT.
Who are you?
In order to thrive in this role, we believe that you are passionate, geeky, and have a socio-technical mindset. We value a “can-do” mentality, where you are not afraid to ask questions, challenge, and seek assistance from colleagues. We put a lot of emphasis on collaborative problem solving, empathy, and a team-first mindset.
You have a burning passion to find improvements and creative ways to best support the teams while providing processes that scale with the rest of the company.
You can see a problem from every angle, understanding both its cause and effect. You are able to prioritize initiatives based on business impact.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- 5+ years with relevant experience in a digital environment
- Experience from working with project- / product management in a high-growth environment
- University degree in computer science/engineering / IT or similar
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business, and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.