At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
Our Brand Marketing team is now looking for a Brand Marketing Project Manager!
The Brand Marketing team is part of a larger function responsible for our brand, communication strategy and visual identity. We focus on creating concepts and campaigns to leverage our brand globally, working closely together with both internal and external stakeholders.
How you will make an impact
As a Project Manager in the Brand Marketing team, you will be a leading force of influencing Epidemic Sound’s brand through initiatives and campaigns to improve our key brand metrics.
Your focus areas will include everything from general project management tasks to lead major video productions.
We are looking for someone who is majorly organized, curiously creative and loves teamwork!
More specifically, you will:
- Create campaigns that are user centric / insights based, brand relevant, and match our channel strategies
- Overall responsible for project process, contracts, timelines, deliverables, budget, scope and resources
- Act as producer in various productions
- Analyze and stay on top of social and cultural trends and fashions
- Influence with strategic and creative inputs
- Set goals, monitor campaign performance and results. Suggest changes and improvements where necessary. Derive learnings from previous projects to ensure continuous improvements
Who you are
We believe that you are endlessly hungry for creating the next big thing. You have a strategic mindset and always want to go the extra mile. You are creative, strategic and energetic!
Some skills and qualifications we believe you may possess:
- Proven track record of successful projects
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Great eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- Loves collaboration and teamwork
- Fluency in English
To be considered in this role you need to submit your resume and a cover letter.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.