At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Product Manager Marketing Data & Tech to join our Central Sales & Marketing team.
The Central Sales & Marketing team leads the customer acquisition at Epidemic, and is therefore a key part for the company's success on its mission to Soundtrack the world. Together, you will create the strategies and execute plans that will ensure continued growth and market leadership going forward.
How You Will Make an Impact
As a Product Manager Marketing Data & Tech, you will own the vision and set the roadmap for how to design and build a best in class system infrastructure, tools and processes to enable Sales & Marketing operations. You will work in the intersection of Sales & Marketing, Data Engineering, Science & Technology.
You will be reporting to the VP Central Sales & Marketing and will lead the sales and marketing dedicated data science and marketing engineering resources.
- Be part of building a high performing team working in a strategically important and interesting domain
- Create and own the vision, strategy and roadmap for the Marketing Technology and Data Analytics area and work close to Product development teams and IT to drive growth and optimize our marketing efforts
- Identify and prioritise the opportunities and initiatives that are most impactful to the organisation and drive the implementation of initiatives and improvements in product tech and architecture to support Sales & Marketing
- Continuously support the Marketing Technology and Analytics team in their day to day and foster a culture of continuous improvements, collaboration and rapid learning
Key Skills and Experiences for Success:
- Domain expertise within Marketing systems such as Marketing cloud and platforms like Google Ads
- Experience as a Product Manager in a growing and fast-paced company
- Experience from working closely with Marketing systems, ideally from building out the technical foundation for modern marketing operations
- Experience from working with agile teams and collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders within an organisation
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
It Would Be Music to Our Ears If You Have:
- Proven track record with applying an innovative growth mindset and using data and insights to improve digital marketing
- Knowledge or familiarity with technology supporting digital marketing strategies
We Believe That We Would Be Looking for Someone Who
- Has the ability to lead in complex and uncertain environments and thrive when you drive change
- Enjoys working with several stakeholders from different part of the organisation
- Enjoys people responsibility and to see employees grow
- Has an open mind to change in direction and at the same time is laser focused on execution
- Takes work, but not themselves, seriously
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.