At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we're spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We're introducing a new team within Marketing Technology, focusing on the tools, infrastructure and processes needed to enable our Marketing organisation to reach the next level. Are you interested in building scalable infrastructure, system integrations and connecting tools within the marketing domain? Are you also a technical problem solver intrigued by the intersection of data, marketing and technology? This is your call!
How you will make an impact
You would be the first software engineer joining this cross functional team, with a lot of opportunities to make a huge impact within a key area for the company. You will play an important role in delivering new awesome services and challenging existing ways of working, collaborating across the organization to help our Marketing teams better understand their data and improve their daily work and decision making.
At Epidemic Sound you will collaborate with data engineers, data scientists, marketing professionals and other stakeholders to find the best technical solutions and make sure we have a scalable approach to our marketing technology systems. Among other things, your day will be filled with:
- Translating functional requirements into technical solutions, via integrating systems, third party products and implementing reusable and reliable code.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders, understanding their situation and design the technical platform to suit their needs.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, multi-functional agile team and a strong voice in the technology decisions the team makes.
- Learn a ton of new things: Be it through hack-days, conferences or tech-talks, we emphasize learning and we also expect you to share your knowledge with your colleagues
Who you are
We believe you have a passion for problem solving in data intense environments, marketing technology and you love an entrepreneurial start-up vibe. You thrive in a collaborative and agile culture, you are a fast learner and you’re willing to take on whatever the team needs to be successful. You bring value through your technical knowledge, strong communication skills, curious approach and drive to continuously improve.
Some of the abilities and skills which will greatly help you with this role are:
- Experience and a proven track record in a similar role perhaps in the marketing domain or in an ads-driven industry.
- Experience from enabling data driven decisions by building integrations between different platforms
- Experience from set-up, integration, configuration, and optimization of systems.
- Experience from working with systems like Smartly, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Funnel, Supermetrics or other similar marketing reporting tools.
It would also be music to our ears if you have experience from:
- The Google Platform, BigQuery and Google Analytics
- Feed based marketing.
- CRM marketing, performance marketing metrics and SEO
- Data engineering
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.