At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an experienced Head of People Experience eager to join our fast-growing team and lead the development of creative, valuable programs that reinforces the Epidemic culture, helping to ensure the Epidemic values are embedded in the organization. You will be managing two direct reports and report directly to our Director of Culture.
How you will make an impact
As Head of People Experience, you will be a key player in supercharging the Epidemic culture by creating an engaging and inclusive people experience to attract and retain diverse top talent.
Your mission will be to align all People Experience initiatives, design and deliver an engaging and inclusive workplace for all our employees making Epidemic Sound an attractive and leading place to work in the industry. You will make sure that our culture and employer branding are reflected in our day-to-day business and contribute to an environment that drives productivity, celebrates collaboration and commitment as well as provides a strong sense of ambassadorship.
Your key responsibilities will be
- Lead, align and evaluate the employer branding strategy and craft the roadmap that weaves in the external and internal people throughout the Epidemic employee journey, continuously aligning with the overall business and brand strategy
- Continue to lead all people experience initiatives within People and Culture including ways of working, people engagement plan and workplace strategy measured in terms of eNPS, engagement, time to hire and other employer brand measurements to be defined
- Identify and define opportunities to understand what motivates the employees in partnership with the Talent and People Operations teams
- Continue building and managing a best-in-class people experience team, including critical roles like Head of People Engagement and Head of Workplace
- Build a clear and effective people experience organisational structure for a data-driven and innovative approach to enable evaluation and measurement on the people experience throughout the entire employee journey
- Collaborate with the sustainability team to ensure the Culture teams and the broader People and Culture team objectives are met
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced leader with a passion for people and culture. You have worked with and understand the great importance of Employer Branding, engaging people communication and creating an exceptional employee experience. You have a creative mindset, always striving to develop and are confident in taking ownership when contributing to making sure Epidemic Sound is an attractive place to work worldwide.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- + 5 years of solid experience from working with Employer Branding strategies
- + 5 years experience from leading and growing successful teams
- A passion for continuously raising the bar when it comes to diversity and inclusion, culture and people experience
- A natural collaborative and curious approach striving for coaching teams to succeed and deliver amazing results
- Experience from a similar role within a tech company
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.