At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
Our Brand Marketing team is looking for a Brand Creative!
The Brand Marketing team is part of a larger function responsible for our brand, communication strategy and visual identity. We focus on creating concepts and campaigns to leverage our brand globally, working closely together with both internal and external stakeholders.
How you will make an impact
As a Brand Creative, you will be the central part of creating brand building campaigns. You will hold workshops, create concepts, and pitch ideas on a weekly basis.
We are looking for someone who loves to ideate and create concepts. You are energetic, endlessly creative and love teamwork!
More specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for developing creative concepts and campaigns that are user centric / insights based, brand relevant, and match our brand strategies
- Hold workshops and ideation sessions for teams and departments throughout the organisation to find brand opportunities and leverage the creative output
- Create larger brand building campaigns and initiatives together with our Community team
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to drive brand consistency throughout the organisation
- Be responsible for keeping the creative direction on point when working with external agencies
Who you are
To thrive and succeed in this role, we believe you are a true creative soul that loves to brainstorm and come up with new exciting ideas. You have a strategic mindset and always want to go the extra mile. You’re energetic, self-going and ambitious, and you’ll create concepts and campaigns that will blow our minds.
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- 1-5 years experience
- Experience working in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc
- Fully fluent written and verbally in English
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
To be considered in this role you need to submit a cover letter and portfolio of your work (URL or PDF).
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.