At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
Epidemic Sound is the partner for soundtracking the world — together with our Community. The highest priority of our social media channels is to be there for them and to help them on their journey of becoming the creators they deserve to be. In order to do that, we want to scale up our productions and ensure high quality, value, and frequency.
We are now looking to grow the team with an experienced Content Producer who can help us take our content to the next level!
In this role, you will:
- Create content and campaigns that are user centric / insights based, brand relevant, and match our channel strategies
- Drive, manage, and deliver video productions of different scales on the following platforms: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Overall responsible for project process, timeline, deliverables, budget, scope and plan resources
- Work independently and in a team to contribute with top-notch content following the latest industry trends and standards
- Set goals, monitor campaign performance and results. Suggest changes and improvements where necessary. Derive learnings from previous projects to ensure continuous development of content
- Analyze and stay on top of social and cultural trends and fashions
While the majority of the projects will entail you ordering assets from others, we deem it important that you’re also capable of working hands-on and creating assets yourself.
Some skills and qualifications we believe you may possess:
- Proven track record of successful (social media) productions
- 3+ years of relevant experience from an agency, in-house production team, or freelancing
- Great eye for detail and excellent communication skills
- A collaborative soul who doesn’t shy away from responsibility and loves taking charge
- Fluency in Premiere Pro
- Fluency in English
- Extra points if you have international experience of productions
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.