At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we're spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are growing fast and scaling our People Experience team is key to ensure we keep amplifying the Epidemic culture. We are now looking for an experienced People Experience Manager to join our People & Culture team in Stockholm.
How you will make an impact
As People Experience Manager, you will lead, manage and execute initiatives, events and channels which will bring the Epidemic culture to life.
Together with your team, you’ll be using the Epidemic Sound Values and People Promise to develop concepts that will be experienced throughout the employee lifecycle.
Your mission is to amplify and produce our culture and create an engaging and inclusive people experience both internal and external.
You’ll work closely with other teams such as Workplace, IT and Sustainability.
More specifically, you will:
- Create and produce an inclusive People Experience plan that meets organizational direction and needs and mirrors Epidemic values and People Promise
- Work closely with the Head of People Engagement to make sure the holistic department objectives and strategy is flowing throughout all activations
- Project lead big ticket activations internally and externally
- Manage and support the People Experience producers during internal announcements and decision making through creative production
- Conceptualise and manage company-wide employer branding initiatives
- Conceptualise and manage local and department centric initiatives
- Reinvent and produce our onboarding and offboarding experiences
- Work closely with our Employee Resource Groups to support celebrations and events
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Who you are
We are looking for a creative and outgoing People Experience Manager with excellent project management, leadership and communication skills.
To succeed and thrive in the role of PX Manager at Epidemic Sound we believe you have:
- Experience working in a similar position
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in strategic goal setting
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience in digital/virtual events
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
As a person, you flourish in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and find the perfect balance between good-enough and perfection. You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build successful working relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please submit your application in English by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.