At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 32,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Director of People Operations to join the People & Culture team in Stockholm.
How you will make an impact
As a Director of People Operations you will lead one of our three strategic pillars within People & Culture, as well as being a part of the broader strategic direction of People and Culture. You will lead a team of People Operations Specialists, Compensation & Benefits Specialist and People Partners, providing leadership and guidance in both daily, short term and long term initiatives and strategy.
You will work closely with managers and colleagues in driving and measuring initiatives tied to performance, leadership, compliance, engagement, eNPS amongst other areas. More specifically you will;
- Provide people operations leadership and strategy direction, as well as being part of building the broader strategic direction of People and Culture at Epidemic.
- Lead, align and evaluate all Epidemic people operations initiatives measured in terms of performance, compliance, engagement and eNPS.
- Build a clear and effective people operation organisational structure for a data-driven and innovative approach.
- Own, lead and align the yearly HR processes such as salary review, performance development, EES, training, etc.
- Ensuring compliance with local laws and requirements
- Continue to improve compliance and efficiency projects within people operations to make sure People and Culture and the People Operations team can continue to focus on value adding projects.
- Support organizational development, re-design, change and engagement
- Lead People Partner (Leadership) in driving the leadership agenda.
- Build and manage a best-in-class people operations team, including critical roles like people partners, compensation and benefit specialist, and people operations specialists.
- Collaborate with the people experience team to ensure diversity and inclusion, people experience and satisfaction goals are met.
- Collaborate with the communication team to support engagement and eNPS.
Who you are
We believe you are a collaborative person with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions. You have a passion and understanding for a wide range of People and Culture areas and you know how efficient people operations processes and strategies, empower teams and managers across the company.
We believe you are inviting and promoting constructive feedback and that you have an open and curious mindset, helping to create an inclusive workplace. You understand people and culture, and organizations well enough to instinctively know when and how to engage with other teams and functions in building collaborative processes. You are good at building strong partnerships with your colleagues and you have experience with, and enjoy working in, a cross-functional organization.
- You have held a similar role in fast paced organizations for at least 5+ yrs
- You have specifically worked with people operations, including leading processes within employee lifecycle, labour law, HR-support, performance management, compensation and benefits etc.
- You have built out relevant processes, strategies and initiatives supporting leaders and teams in reaching individual and organizational goals
- You have experience of hiring and leading teams, supporting and developing both junior and senior staff in reaching their potential.
- You have experience in coaching, and supporting managers and individual contributors in areas around people and culture.
- Fluency in English is required.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.