At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a PR Coordinator.
In this role you will support the Brand and Creative team in creating, delivering and evaluating PR initiatives towards our community of content creators and potential new customers.
Collaborating closely with our marketing and sales teams, you will have a particular focus on discovering and highlighting creator case studies, collaborations with musicians, exciting uses of our music and key company announcements.
You will play a key role in showcasing Epidemic Sound’s brand and offering to potential customers, whilst ensuring consistent messaging in line with the company’s vision and mission.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and craft PR stories to secure coverage that highlights Epidemic Sound’s brand to our community of content creators and potential new customers
- Manage relationships with key influencers such as PR agencies, journalists and key contacts across industry events and media
- Play an active role in bringing our PR strategy to life by collaborating and communicating effectively with teams across Epidemic to advise and identify potential PR stories
- Coach and advise company spokespeople for creative industry events
- This is a full-time position based in Stockholm
Who are you?
It would be music to our ears if you are/have:
- 2-3 years of experience working within PR
- Experience in collaborating with and managing PR agencies to secure coverage in relevant media as well as speaker opportunities
- Experience in developing PR campaigns in creative industries like content creation, advertising and music
- The ability to discover, craft and drive PR stories and press releases from scratch, securing coverage including opinion pieces, features, company news, case studies and speaker reviews
- Exceptional writing skills and great attention to detail
- Fluent in verbal and written English (equivalent to native)
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.