At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Procurement Manager. You will have a key role and responsibilities in building a function newly established within Epidemic Sound. You will have the opportunity to work within the full spectrum of Procurement on both an operational level as well as strategic.
You will report to the Director of Treasury, Tax, Corporate Finance & Procurement. This is a full-time position based in Stockholm
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establish and implement the overall global strategy for Procurement including structure, policy, processes and tools for the Group
- Liaise with our commercial teams supporting them by analyzing proposals, make internal recommendations and negotiate contracts.
- Manage the contract governance and overseeing the cyclical procurement needs to create a strategic and sustainable process
- Keep up to date with best practice and other developments within Procurement
- Liaise with our Global expansion team evaluating Payment providers from a Procurement perspective as well as a financial perspective supporting with business cases and financial analysis and presentations and decision points thereof.
- External and internal reporting to key stakeholders
- Liaise with Finance, Legal, Product, Partnership sales teams on all procurement related items.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have:
- +5 years of experience working within Procurement or similar field
- Solid knowledge in Procurement strategies, framework, processes, tools and reporting
- Solid understanding of the complexity of driving large projects, the collaboration and well-versed stakeholder management skills it requires
- Good understanding of the financial aspects of Procurement including business case calculations and financial analysis and credit assessment of vendors.
- Bachelor/ Master's degree in Procurement, Economics, Engineering or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience from Online Sales Business is considered a plus
We believe you are passionate about Procurement and see an opportunity in the extensiveness in the role including Payments solutions and financial analysis. You are eager to take part in building a new team within Epidemic Sound and want to expand your knowledge outside your domain. You enjoy cross-functional work and being a support function to the organization as well as being responsible for a global strategy.
You have an open mindset, believe in honest communication and are perceptive to others. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment. You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and not afraid to dig in when needed and always aim towards bringing positive energy and drive to the team.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.