At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
Epidemic Sound is the partner for soundtracking the world — together with our Community. The highest priority of our social media channels is to be there for them and to help them on their journey of becoming the creators they deserve to be. In order to do that, we want to scale up our productions and ensure high quality, value, and frequency.
We are now looking to grow the team with an experienced Senior UX Writer (English) who can help us take our content to the next level! Imagine the challenge of crafting the right messaging to engage, educate and inform our creative customer base of Musicians and Visual Storytellers.
In this role, you will:
● Provide storytelling/facilitates communication within the wider organization to effectively illustrate and educate around needed changes in tactics or structure.
● Turn insights and opportunities into better ways to optimize copy.
● Manage project stakeholder relationships to ensure the best outcomes are delivered for Epidemic Sound customers.
● Actively works within multidisciplinary teams to provide thought leadership in UX writing and to build bridges between departments.
● Propose both structural and tactical solutions to UX Writing team issues.
● Initiate and designs content frameworks to support experiences with products and services.
● Mentor peers with feedback and coaching to facilitate a positive work environment.
● Manage expectations of stakeholders and time manage more junior members of the team at a project/delivery level.
● Drive overarching initiatives that contribute to the continuous improvement of content creation throughout the organization.
● Lead and facilitates design and co-creation workshops.
● Present concepts to stakeholders and senior executives.
● Understand quantitative and qualitative data to discover opportunities on how to improve content.
You will be required to work across a number of product teams in a complex, fast- moving and scaling Product Organisation.
We believe you are/have:
● Minimum Bachelor's degree
● Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
● Experience working in fast moving product organisation
● A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines
● Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
● Excellent English writing, editing and project management skills
● Experience working on a multi-language product and transcreation is highly desirable
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.