Office Manager - LA
Office – Los Angeles
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
While our HQ is located in Stockholm (with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid) our tight-knit team of Los Angeles colleagues is growing fast, and we are now looking for a local steward of amazing vibes – an LA Office Manager!
Our company is growing like a force of nature and we’re seeking in-house skills to develop a well-structured modern office, while also ensuring our amazing team maintains the positive energy and cohesive culture that Epidemic Sound is known for across the globe.
Your main responsibilities include;
- Negotiating/renegotiating agreements with landlord, cleaning services, security service providers, leasing agreements and other subcontractors
- Act as key contact person towards above mentioned suppliers
- Responsible for fire security
- Responsible for purchasing office supplies and other office related material
- Responsible for purchasing office furniture (with consultation from Office development)
- Responsible for that the Office is clean, tidy, organized and pleasant
- Responsible for inhouse tenants
- Responsible for WIFI and other set-ups which are connected to improving the flow within the office
- Overall responsibility for culture building activities such as;
- Events, seminars and company breakfasts as well as kick-offs, parties, after work events, and conferences
- Miscellaneous tasks (fairs, sending flowers etc.)
What are we looking for?
In order for you to thrive and succeed in this role, we believe that you are used to managing your own projects, bonus experience in dealing with service-related tasks.
We are looking for someone who is an ace at multitasking and who has the skills and mindset to manage, nurture and pep-talk a team into new levels of awesomeness.
It’s not just about what you have done before – it’s about who you are.
Do you want to join our fantastic team? We want to know all about you, what you have been up to before wanting to work with Epidemic Sound, and of course make sure we understand why you are the perfect fit for us. Don’t settle for normal—Let us know the real you!
Send us your application as soon as possible – interviews are held continuously! We look forward hearing from you!