Music – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a passionate, creative and organized Vocal Coordinator to join our music team at Epidemic Sound HQ.
Epidemic Sound provide storytellers with exceptional music in the simplest way possible. At the same time we offer songwriters and producers the opportunity to work with, and earn money from, their music. We have a strong history with building long-lasting creative relationships with composers, producers, and recording artists.
As Vocal Coordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for recruiting and onboarding of new vocalists.
- Serve as main point of contact for all Vocal Producers (national and international) contracted by Epidemic Sound.
- Match songs from various genres with the most compatible vocalist, whilst handling all logistics related to this process.
- Book singers, studios and vocal producers and ensure the process is completed in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
You have probably been working with something similar for a year or two. You have a tireless interest in music from all different genres and, as a professional singer yourself, you have a distinct passion for vocals.
Skills and experiences needed;
- Must be based in Stockholm
- Excellent English in writing and speech
- A minimum of two years experience in the music industry
- Professional singer, well versed in many vocal styles
- You are highly self-motivated, well organised and attentive with great work ethic
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
Are you the one for us? Submit your CV and cover letter (in English) as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously. Please keep cover letter short and simple (bullet points preferred). Feel free to include any creative material you consider relevant and helpful.
We look forward hearing from you!