Operations – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a Project Manager for our Digital Rights Management Team!
The three pillars of our team are Music Asset Management, User Care, and DRM revenue growth - we cannot achieve excellence if we don’t incorporate every pillar in decision making- and resulting processes. That’s why we need you!
The Project Manager will follow up on and execute projects related to Digital Rights Management of the spread and usage of our music on video streaming platforms like YouTube and Facebook. Your main focus will be on making sure that efforts when we enter new business areas, will be streamlined within the team and implemented throughout the organization.
- Assisting Digital Rights Manager in team management and operational workflows
- Follow up on performance tracking and making sure that it’s timely and constructively communicated throughout the organization
- Project management for entering new platforms, business areas, and Digital Rights Management systems
- Organize processes around ownership conflicts on YouTube and Facebook
- Drive operational excellence in user care and music asset management by communicating DRM processes internal stakeholders
You will work closely with the Digital Rights- Manager, Analyst, and Coordinator to release the workload of each when it comes to project execution and implementation in all of our areas.
What are we looking for?
In order to succeed in this role, we believe have;
- a degree in a field relevant for this position.
- some years of experience in project management, either in a coordinating role or project management role, from the digital media or music industry.
- great problem-solving skills
- excellent written and verbal English skills
As a person, you are result oriented with impeccable follow up and follow through capabilities. You are someone that is attentive to detail but at the same time, you can separate the trees from the forest.
Most importantly we believe that you are friendly and enthusiastic and have a great passion for music.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Send us your cover letter and CV as soon as possible - interviews are held continuously. We look forward hearing from you!