Performance Marketing Specialist
Marketing – HQ (Stockholm)
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist!
The position as Performance Marketing Specialist is part of the Marketing & Growth department and you will be reporting to head of performance marketing.
The main responsibility will be to manage existing SEM-, CPC- and display-channels for improved growth within certain CPA levels. A large part of the tasks will be based on google products such as Google search ads, YouTube/GDN advertising and Analytics but you will also support the social media team with advertising and analysis.
What are we looking for?
- 1-5 years experience from managing google ads and other performance based marketing channels either on an agency or inhouse at an ecommerce company
- An entrepreneurial person who is structured, goal-oriented and numerical and with good knowledge in google analytics and conversion tracking
- A problem-solver with an agile mindset who thrives on challenges
- You’re not afraid to dig into problems - big or small, you can handle it all
A passion for media (YouTubers, Instagram Creators, Podcasters, Production Companies, all creators of content)
It would also be music to our ears if you have:
- experience from working with a global brand (both users and offices) with both B2B and B2C marketing
- experience from working with SEO, A/B-testing, Affiliate marketing, Influencer marketing, Programmatic Display or other performance based marketing initiatives.
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below. If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com