Primary Focus Area
1. Leading the daily work and operations of the Creator Partnerships Managers in the US. Ensuring they have the best conditions to reach the full potential of every ambassador relationship they’re managing.
2. Be a stakeholder in setting team OKRs. Empowering and serving the needs of the team to reach set OKRs. Following up on and ensuring the team reaches set OKRs.
3. Heading up and executing set team initiatives. Optimizing cross-team functionality and work processes.
Reporting to: Head of Creator / Director of Creator Partnerships
Team: Creator Partnerships / Global Sales & Marketing / Growth Domain
The Creator Partnerships Lead US is responsible for leading the daily operations of the Creator Partnerships Managers in the US with four direct reports. The Creator Partnerships Manager works within the online creator community - with YouTubers, Podcasters, Streamers, Facebook-, Vimeo- and Instagram Creators. The Lead is responsible to make sure that the team has what they need in order to reach set OKRs, by getting the most out of every current and potential ambassador relationship. The overarching goal of the team is to drive user acquisition through our top tier ambassadors.
We’re looking for an empathetic, prestigeless and results driven hands-on leader that thrive when their team and team members are at their best. You’ll be the sounding board of your team members, helping them to find and remove roadblocks to constantly move forward. When they’re tired, you’ll be the one picking them up, always leading by example to motivate them.
We need someone that is motivated by performance, but at the same time understands the delicateness of online creator relationships - that we’re guests in their channels and cannot force ourselves down their throats.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Lead, coach, motivate and manage the Creator Partnerships Managers in the US.
- Providing the team with guidance, instructions, direction and leadership
- Stakeholder in setting team OKRs and making sure the team achieves them
- Assisting Head of Creator / Director of Creator Partnerships
- Making sure the Epidemic values are the guiding principles of everyday teamwork
- Conduct mid and full year retrospectives for the team members
- Setting and following up on career development plans of team members.
- Overseeing and approving campaign budgets.
We believe that you have the following experience and traits
- Leading a team including staff liability
- Meritable, not a requirement, with experience in Account Management or Sales
- Used to working against set OKRs/KPIs
- Strong interpersonal and empathetic skills
- A relentless problem-solver
Do you want to be a part of this fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below