At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an Interim Head of Customer Success to join our Customer Success team in Stockholm. This position will start as a 12 month contract (full-time).
You will manage a team of Customer Success Managers including a portfolio of direct clients, focusing on nurturing and growing Epidemic Sound’s existing B2B business in Europe. Our Enterprise clients range from production companies, advertising agencies, digital publishers, and brands with audiovisual media at their core.
As the Head of Customer Success, your responsibilities will include:
- Mentor, coach and motivate the team and make sure to eliminate or minimize potential obstacles for the team to succeed.
- Check and manage daily/weekly success metrics and results for the team
- Monitor success KPIs and reporting / accuracy
- Manage all post-sales activity for some of Epidemic Sound’s top enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the client’s lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across all operational areas
- Deliver on exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Function as the client’s advocate and provide internal feedback on how Epidemic Sound can better serve our enterprise customers
This is a full-time position based at HQ in Stockholm, reporting to VP of Customer Success.
Who are you?
To truly succeed in this role, you are passionate about driving a team and business, creating value and the best possible outcome for our customers. You will work with your accounts actively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Epidemic Sound. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the client and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Epidemic. You love meeting new people and business leaders. You are a self-starter who takes the necessary initiatives to get things done and your impeccable social skills turn strong relationships into solid business opportunities.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- Experience in team-management, -motivation and -coaching.
- A university degree.
- 5+ years prior Customer Success experience or equivalent account management experience.
- 4+ years in SaaS environment.
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Great relationship-building qualities, communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or Customer Success Platforms such as Totango, Gainsight or Planhat.
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation.
- Enjoys working closely with clients to ensure complete satisfaction.
- Passionate about helping customers escalate their business through Music, Media and SaaS solutions.
- Fluency in English is required.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.