At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Business Performance Manager with the aim of increasing efficiency in our Enterprise Customer Success team. You will focus on business analytics and finance-related administration/support for Epidemic Sound’s Enterprise Customers.
This is a full-time position, and the role reports into VP Customer Success.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support VP Customer Success in governance, maintenance, and continuous optimization of existing and new reporting and analytics applications
- Improve Finance-related processes from a customer experience perspective
- Customer Success Workflow Improvements
- Liaison between finance, sales and internal systems department
- Continuous governance and cleaning of sales financial data
- Knowledge hub and go-to person when it comes to invoicing/accounting questions coming from Sales and Customer Success Managers
- Support VP Customer Success in analyzing and building dashboards on new customer behavior, outlining key performance indicators around usage, churn, and engagement
Who are you?
We believe you are a service minded person who is interested in both people and administration. You have a great conception of connecting the dots as well as simplifying processes and flows. You are critical about former ways of working and not afraid to suggest new solutions. As a whole, you will bridge the gaps between sales, finance and our internal systems department, in order to achieve better performance in sales for customer success.
It would be music to our ears if you:
Like the meeting between individuals and have great social skills. You see problem solving as something fun and you are a master in communicating complex matters in a more simple way. Another bonus is if you have a university degree and some years of experience in a similar role but not necessarily in the same industry.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.