At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Customer Development Representative to join our growing team! This is a 3 month contract with the possibility of extending it.
A Customer Development Representative (CDR) is primarily a sales support role. You’ll typically be the first point of contact in our sales cycle, helping our Account Executives identify and cultivate leads and license music to a wide range of production professionals in different international territories across EMEA. Your role is key for Epidemic Sound’s successful expansion in these regions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify, generate and qualify leads through various databases
- Utilize your complete understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses to effectively articulate the USPs over phone/email and at networking events
- Maintain and optimize data within dedicated CRM database
- Help to build our sales pipeline and architect our sales processes
- Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
What are we looking for?
You are independent, determined, self-motivated and social. You love sharing your success with others and are a genuine team player. You have an analytical and creative mindset and an active interest in music and/or media is a big plus. Having the right attitude is key as well as being adaptive and not afraid of change within a rapidly growing company.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Proficiency in Google Drive, CRM (preferably Salesforce), LinkedIn & LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in B2B sales and a demonstrated ability to get things done.
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge in any of the following languages is a plus - but not a requirement: Portuguese, Spanish and/or Arabic.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.