At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an Workplace Manager to join the People & Culture team in Stockholm.
How you will make an impact
We are growing like a force of nature and we’re seeking in-house skills to develop a well-structured modern office, while also ensuring our amazing team maintains the positive energy and cohesive culture that Epidemic Sound is known for across the globe. We love our employees and love to keep them happy in the workplace - be it in the office or at home. This role is key in helping us achieve that.
As Workplace Manager your main responsibilities include;
- Point of contact for all employees regarding office related questions
- Ensuring the office is clean, tidy, organized and pleasant
- Keeping the office kitchen, in tip-top shape and ensuring our snack inventory never runs low
- Managing workplace digital channels (salesforce, email, slack, envoy)
- Purchasing office supplies and other office related material
- New hire onboarding & set-up
- Improve office routines and processes towards a smooth workflow
- Support Communication & Activation Manager with culture building activities
- Support the Office Development team with various tasks
- Supporting all departments in miscellaneous office related tasks
- Support First Impression Manager i coordinating and planning
- Other job assignments provided by the Company
Who you are
We are looking for someone who has 2+ years of experience in office management, an ace at multitasking, and who has the skills and mindset to manage, nurture and pep-talk a team into new levels of awesomeness.
In order for you to thrive and succeed in this role, it’s essential for you to be detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills. We believe in trust and responsibility; you should be used to managing your own projects, and be able to work autonomously to create, contribute to and finish tasks. It will also be music to our ears if you have previous experience in dealing with IT or HR related tasks.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.