At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in Stockholm.
We are strengthening our global Customer Success team with a Customer Success Manager to manage a portfolio of direct clients, focusing on nurturing and growing Epidemic Sound’s existing B2B business in Europe. Our Enterprise customers range from production companies, advertising agencies, digital publishers, and brands with audiovisual media at their core.
As a Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all post-sales activity for Epidemic Sounds top enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, upselling, planning and execution
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the customer’s lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables,
- Onboard, develop and nurture new customers with a focus on actively increasing product adoption and engagement
- Identify opportunities to upsell
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how Epidemic Sound can better serve our enterprise customers
This is a full-time position based at HQ in Stockholm, reporting to the Head of Customer Success, EU
Who are you?
To truly succeed in this role, you probably have a background in sales, you are passionate about creating value and the best possible outcome for our customers. You will work with your accounts actively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Epidemic Sound. Creative, energetic, and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Epidemic. You love meeting new people and business leaders. You are a self-starter who takes the necessary initiatives to get things done and your impeccable social skills turn strong relationships into solid business opportunities.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years prior Customer Success, sales or equivalent account management experience.
- 2+ years in a SaaS environment.
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Great relationship-building qualities, communication and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or Customer Success Platforms such as Totango, Gainsight or Planhat.
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation.
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction.
- A self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Passionate about helping customers escalate their business through Music, Media and SaaS solutions.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in other European languages is a merit.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.