At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for an A&R to join our Music team in Stockholm.
As A&R you will serve as creative and strategic liaison between signed artists and Epidemic Sound. You will find, nurture, and maximize musicians to offer them the opportunity to partner with us to work, develop, and earn money from their music while soundtracking the globe. You will be responsible for each part of the musician experience including Scouting, Signing, Music Review, Relationship Management, Release Planning, and Execution.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Serve as the main point of contact for 6-12 Artists based on genre, location, and workflow. Coordinating ordering, budgeting, and production of tracks and products by your roster of artists.
- Continually prospect for new Artists and manage the scouting and signing of new music creators across a wide variety of genres and styles in your respective location.
- Provide comprehensive feedback on their music to develop them into better producers, songwriters, instrumentalists, and vocalists with the ability to provide support on a co-production level.
- Provide final technical creative approval for track, products, and assets by and for your artist roster.
- Collaborate with Streaming and Design teams to plan and execute releases and packaging.
- Administrate and review music submissions for consideration.
- Network within the music creation, business, and educational communities to spread awareness of Epidemic Sound.
- Effectively articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique rights structure and the benefits thereof from an artist's perspective to artists, prospective clients, etcetera.
What are we looking for?
You have a superb work ethic, drive and passion for the artist journey, as well as top-notch organization skills, able to manage several artists and projects simultaneously.
It would be music to our ears if you have:
- 1-2 years of Music Business Experience
- A strong network of musicians, artists, managers, influencers, and producers.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Music Licensing and Publishing landscape
- 3-5 years of Music Production Experience or a thorough understanding of technical music production concepts
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.