Music Sales Apprenticeship
Sales – Los Angeles
At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated music library, with over 30,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers no matter what their story is. Countless customers around the world, from broadcasters, productions companies and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound's music is heard in hundreds of thousands of videos on online video platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and Instagram. Our HQ is located in Stockholm with offices in NYC, LA, Hamburg, Amsterdam, and Madrid. We are growing fast, we have lots of fun, and we are transforming the music industry.
We are now looking for a new Music Sales Associate. You'll be managing your own customer base and taking them through our entire sales cycle, from lead generation to agreement execution.
This is initially a three-month apprenticeship and an intensive crash course in music sales and licensing. You will learn all about music, media, and how Epidemic Sound operates at the intersection. You will work with our Head of Licensing and Sales & Licensing Managers to identify and cultivate leads and license music to a wide range of video production professionals. After 3 months, and upon successful and consistent achievement of targets, this apprenticeship will turn into a permanent Sales Associate position.
- Have a complete technical understanding of Epidemic Sound’s business model and music licenses
- Be able to effectively articulate Epidemic Sound’s unique selling points via phone and email communication
- Continually prospect for new customers through cold emails and calls, and other lead generation efforts as assigned
- Develop a pipeline of quality business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of all lead and prospecting activities in our CRM
- Be an ambassador to Epidemic Sound in all aspects of the position
What are we looking for?
You must have high IQ, EQ, and an unrelenting drive to succeed. Individuals are most successful here if they're extremely curious and persistent, always looking to improve their skills and provide solutions to our customers.
- Professional persistence
- Willingness to learn, develop, and work in a fast-paced team environment
- An entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Interest in the music and video production industries
- Friendly and outgoing
- The most important factor is having the right attitude, being adaptive and not afraid of change since we are a fast-growing company.
This position begins January 2019. Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply by clicking the link below.