At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We are now looking for a Senior People Experience Partner to join our People & Culture team, embedded in our Product development organisation, referred to as TAP (Tech, Analytics and Product).
How you will make an impact:
As a Senior People Experience Partner you will lead, manage and execute initiatives, events and channels to engage our Tech, Analytics and Product employees.
Together with TAP management and the People Engagement team, You’ll be using Epidemic Sound’s People Promise and Values to develop concepts that will be experienced by our fastest growing department of Product development roles (Product managers, Engineers, Product designers, Researchers and Data scientists) within TAP.
Your mission is to amplify and produce our culture and create an engaging and inclusive people experience both internally and externally.
You’ll work closely with other teams such as TAP management, Tech and Product operations, People Engagement, Workplace, and IT.
More specifically, you will:
- Create and produce an inclusive People Experience plan that aligns TAP organizational direction and needs and mirrors Epidemic values and People Promise.
- Conceptualise and manage TAP centric employer branding efforts.
- Work closely with TAP Management to prioritize and create initiatives that strengthen our inclusive culture and foster innovation amongst roles like Product managers, Engineers, Product Designers, Researchers and Data scientists.
- Work with the People Engagement team to bring the TAP perspective to the overall employee experience.
- Build and nurture strong networks within TAP to inspire and support leaders and individual contributors in taking their own initiatives that strengthen our culture and employer brand, thereby helping us scale faster.
Who you are:
- Excellent project manager with proven project skills.
- Experience in leading and supporting digital and physical events ranging from smaller team sessions to larger company wide events.
- Comfortable collaborating with Engineering, Product, Design, Data science and Research, as well as liaising with individual contributors, members of C-suite and vendors.
- Excellent facilitator with proven experience and understanding for how to create a safe, engaging and inspiring work environment.
- Able to work autonomously and think ‘one step ahead’ by creating processes which will support teams and departments to scale.
- Great observer and active listener who can identify opportunities to improve the way we work and improve our employer brand internally and externally.
- A “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed and quickly move between long term strategy and short term actions in an agile, fast paced and international environment.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
It would also be music to our ears if you have:
- A proven understanding for how to strengthen diversity and inclusion in the workplace and more specifically in different activations.
- Previously worked at a fast paced Tech company.
- Organized cross functional product initiatives such as hackathons.
As a person, you flourish in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and find the perfect balance between good-enough and perfection. You possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build successful working relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.