At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.We are now looking for a People Partner to join the People & Culture team in Stockholm.
How you will make an impact
As a People Partner you will work closely with managers and support within the full employee life cycle.
In this role you will combine strategic long term work with hands-on execution. You will be partnering closely with key stakeholders in the organization as well as with your colleagues in the wider People & Culture team, in providing counsel to the business and setting long range plans that support our business objectives.
As a part of your role, you will also provide support and expertise within the area work environment and labour law.
More specifically you will
- Be a senior partner primarily to managers in all countries within Europe – driving leadership development, performance, engagement, talent management, and organisational change.
- Support in developing strong teams through advisory based on a solid understanding of OKRs, long range plan and strategic agenda.
- Empower managers and their teams by providing coaching and tools.
- Develop a well-founded basis for department recommendations through KPI development and monitoring.
- Coordinate initiatives and development between People & Culture and other departments.
- Lead, align and evaluate business area people initiatives measured in terms of retention, engagement and eNPS.
- Act as an expert within labour law and develop ways of working connected to work environment at Epidemic Sound.
Who you are
We believe you are a collaborative person with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
We believe you welcome constructive feedback and that you have an open and curious mindset, helping to create an inclusive workplace. You understand people and culture, and organizations well enough to instinctively know when and how to engage with other teams and functions in building collaborative processes. You are good at building strong partnerships with your colleagues and you have experience with, and enjoy working in, a cross-functional organization.
- You have held a similar role in a fast paced organization for at least 5+ yrs.
- You have a bachelor's degree in HR or related field.
- You have strong skills within labour law and work environment and enjoy collaborating with others to help improve the workplace.
- Fluency in English is required.
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.