At Epidemic Sound we are reinventing the music industry. Our carefully curated catalog, with over 35,000 tracks, is tailored for storytellers, streaming services, and in-store soundtracks. Countless clients around the world, from broadcasters, production companies, DSPs, and YouTubers rely on our tracks to help them tell their stories. Epidemic Sound’s music is heard in hundreds of millions of online videos daily, across millions of playlist streams, and in thousands of in-store locations. Headquartered in Stockholm, we’re spread across offices in New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Hamburg, and Amsterdam. We’re growing fast, have lots of fun, and are taking the music industry with us.
We’re looking for a Creator Partnerships Lead who will lead the daily operations of the Creator Partnerships Managers in Sweden. You will work within the online creator community - with YouTubers, Podcasters, Streamers, Facebook-, Vimeo- and Instagram Creators. As Lead, you are responsible to make sure that the team has what they need in order to reach set OKRs, by getting the most out of every current and potential ambassador relationship. The overarching goal of the team is to drive user acquisition through our top tier ambassadors.
In order to succeed in this role, we think you are empathetic, prestigeless and results driven hands-on leader that thrive when their team and team members are at their best. You’ll be the sounding board of your team members, helping them to find and remove roadblocks to constantly move forward. When they’re tired, you’ll be the one picking them up, always leading by example to motivate them.
We need someone that is motivated by performance, but at the same time understands the delicateness of online creator relationships - that we’re guests in their channels and cannot force ourselves down their throats.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Lead, coach, motivate and manage the Creator Partnerships Managers in Sweden
- Providing the team with guidance, instructions, direction and leadership
- Stakeholder in setting team OKRs and making sure the team achieves them
- Assisting Head of Creator / Director of Creator Partnerships
- Making sure the Epidemic values are the guiding principles of everyday teamwork
- Conduct mid and full year retrospectives for the team members
- Setting and following up on career development plans of team members.
- Overseeing and approving campaign budgets.
We believe that you have the following experience and traits
- Leading a team including staff liability
- Meritable but not required, is experience in Account Management or Sales
- Used to working against set OKRs/KPIs
- Strong interpersonal and empathetic skills
- A relentless problem-solver
Curious about our music? Find our music on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/...
We have lots of fun soundtracking the world and our annual Spring Bash is an event that captures this perfectly. Take a look at our most recent one, a virtual celebration!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team? Please apply, in English, by clicking the link below.
We believe that bringing people together from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives makes for a healthy workplace, a more successful business and a better world. We value diversity and encourage everyone to come and soundtrack the world with us.